Al completar el Diploma en Enfermería y el Diploma de Asociado en Ciencias el graduando podrá:
- Collaborate with members of the health care team in providing safe, quality care.
- Interrelate theories from nursing, humanities, biological and social sciences in the care of diverse individuals, families and communities.
- Function competently and safely within own scope of practice to deliver patient centered care.
- Practice from a spirit of inquiry utilizing evidence based practice in critical thinking and in the decision making process.
- Employ leadership and management skills in the care of individuals, families and communities.
- Realizar práctica médica dentro de los parámetros legales y éticos de la profesión.
- Incorporate select information technology in the practice of nursing.
- Integrate quality improvement into the role of the professional nurse.
- The program’s 3 year mean for the licensure exam pass rate will be at or above the national mean for the same 3 year period.
- Within 1 year of graduation and passing the NCLEX – RN Examination, 80% of graduates will be employed as Registered Nurses.
- Within 1 year of completion, 75% of responding graduates will express satisfaction with the program of study.
- Within 1 year of employment, 75% of responding employers will express satisfaction with graduates in the workplace.
Información de contacto
- CarePoint Health School of Nursing169 Palisade Avenue
Jersey City NJ, 07306